Signs of being single?

Can someone give a tips for what I shool look in the girls if she's single while approaching her? I don't want to approach a girl and in the middle of it get a sad face and "ehmmm... I have a boyfriend" or something like that.

0|0
4|4

Most Helpful Girl

• She'll look at other couples, and profess her hatred for Valentines Day, how all couples should go lock themselves in a bathroom and look at them in disgust. Meanwhile, she's wearing slutty clothes to get a guy to notice her, and hands out her cards in hopes that she would fall in love. A single girl is going to show all her cards. A confident, single girl is going to keep communication steady, but keep herself protected before she feels ready enough to open her world to any guy. A confident, single girl is going to want to be your friend first before going on a date, and she will play hard to get, keeping a guy at distance yet maintaining a friendly relationship. A desperate, single girl will open her legs before the first day. I've seen this happen to a lot of girls I know.

0|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• A single Girl looks at other couples with sadness , she talks with all the guys she knows because she isn't afraid that a guy would grab her arm by saying ''your mine right? then why are you talking with these guys?'' , she makes eye contacts with you hoping that you will make the first move and be friends with her... etc etc like that

0|0
    0|0
  • If she looks at couples with a sad face just like you do. 😛

0|0
    0|0
  • She'll have it tattooed on her forehead. You might have to get pretty close to see it.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Just approach her, don't give yourself an excuse.
    You never know:
    (1) She doesn't have a boyfriend, actually ( by the way she was giving you shit tests to see how strong you pass her test, ie, actually i have a boyfriend... OR i gonna go)
    (2) She was planning to leave her boyfriend too, because he's being complacent towards their current relationship.

Never give yourself excuses because you thought you can't do it. Which is so untrue!

0|1
    0|0
  • don't know about signs but fuck it and just go talk to the girls. they'll either lie or tell the truth. either way you won't know until you try.

1|0
    1|0
  • The amount of times girls say they have a boyfriend just because they're not interested :( 😢😭

0|1
    1|0
  • if she's alone mostly maybe?

0|0
    0|0
    • Theoretically she might be waiting for her SO or friends in the mean time?