Are concerts a good first date?

A girl I'm interested in has invited me to a concert, with any luck I shall be able to go... I'm just wondering if a concert would be at all a good first date? I do know that it would be too noisy to speak with her and find more out about her, but I'd hope to get to know her on the three hour journey there and three hour journey back, she has also suggested that I can stay over if I want... Is there anyway I can improve on this plan?

Well I'm assuming its going to be a date, she had told me she likes me, broke up with her boyfriend and was pretty adament that I should go and went to a lot of trouble to get me a ticket because the show was actually sold out... So hopefully :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think we need to improve, that sounds pretty good already.

Maybe try and enjoy the concert (I mean in your head) TOGETHER. Have the thought in your head that you're both there TOGETHER. This changes it from, you're both just there to, you're there together. You can bond nonverbally (and then verbally in the car).

Either way, that's a good situation.

GL my friend, GL

What Girls Said 2

• What's to improve? You both will have 6 hours of time to chat and get better acquainted. In addition, if you stay at her place then that's even more time, if you both don't crash first. Have fun and enjoy yourselves.

• Since there's a long car ride involved, I'd say it could really work. First, you should find out if she is thinking of it as a date. I assume since she's allowing you to spend the night, it's possible... I really don't know. I'm still not in the world of dating yet, so I don't know all the rules and signs of attraction. Good luck!

What Guys Said 2

• damn dude! she loves you! lol

good luck again! and if I was you, I wouldn't worry so much

• Lol thanks :P Ah I'll try not to worry, but its in my nature, I can't have something good happen and not question why, who knows, knowing why could help me in the future :P

• ok concerts are not ideal places to get to know someone but she invited you to stay over, meaning that you will have plenty of one-on-one time, which is great. Just make sure that its a date, otherwise its friend zone garanteed lol ... sorry, I don't mean to scare you.

You are doing good, keep going like that.