Girls, I have no idea what to do please give me some advise?

An eighth grader and I are, well were good friends and we both like each other, so I asked her out and she said yes. We dated for a week and a half and with school ending there's a lot of pressure to get projects and papers done, so she's already a bit stressed. On top of that she's started her period. She was acting really upset and I asked her what was wrong and she said that she was really confused and she didn't want to go out anymore. Now I have no idea what to do. She was really happy and all, and was talking about coming over a lot. Then just out of the blue... Never been in a situation like this and I know she still likes me, now she just acts very nervous around me and doesn't talk as much. what should I do?

2

What Girls Said 2

• She probably lost interest and doesn't know how to tell you

• She told me she still likes me, she's just confused

• 1. It's her hormones
    2. She's scared about starting her period
    3. She wasn't supposed to have a boyfriend

• For #3 her parents said she could date me

• Leave her alone for a little but tell her you're going to leave her alone and you want to have a talk

• Ok, thanks I really appreciate your help