Do I call him out?

Well I have been dating this guy I met online for 2 months and everything has been going absolutely great we talk all day everyday, date etc. It is not that long but things moved fast. We see eachother regular and have met eachothers children and family (first man I have ever introduced to my children, huge step). We have talked about exclusivity and I made it clear to him I expect that from him or else I am not interested in dating him. We talked as recently as last night about this. Now, curiosity got the best of me and bc things are going well and I dont want to get hurt I looked up his username online and found him on another website as ACTIVE and ONLINE literally hours after I left his house. Naturally, im fuming. I have a few questions to ask. Should I call him out on this next time we hang out? or should I casually ask him if he is on any sites to see if he lies to me? If I ask and he tells the truth I plan to let him know that is not ok with me and go from there. If im going to be exclusive and committed I refuse to have someone checking out the field on the side. As soon as we became intimate and the feelings came I ended the online dating without 2nd thought as I always give 100% to whomever im seeing and expect the same. How do I handle this? I also dont want to seem crazy bc I looked him up lol, but hey Im not going to get played for a fool.

Most Helpful Guy

• Are you divorced? Sounds like you been desperate for someone to take care of your children (sorry if i offended you)
    Was it you or he opening the exclusivity talk? If he doesn't respond in a clear way, chance is he doesn't have the idea of settling down with you that quickly. Usually it isn't enough to know a person well enough for 2 months, should be more than that.

• Actually I've been a single mom for quite sometime and this is the first man I let into my life in awhile as graduate school and work has taken up most of my time and dating has been rare before recent. I agree with not knowing someone well enough in 2 months and I in no way need someone to take care of my family:) it was brought up by me in conversation about "us" and he responded very clearly as we are exclusive!

• Yes we have, and we started off on dates and moved further to overnights. I'm with him a lot and he tells me all the time he likes me a lot I feel like everything has been right...

• Yes, it's great.
      Keep in mind always refer to someone's actions, not his words.

What Guys Said 4

• You're upset, understandably so. Guys are more likely than their female counterparts to date more than one person at once in the early stages of a relationship. You said that he was aware of your expectations about exclusivity, but had he actually agreed to commit exclusively to you or was he still mulling it over?

• It came up during conversation about ex relationships and I said I was exclusive with him and expected the same if we are to move forward and he agreed he didn't want anyone else, just me. There was no hesitation that I could tell...

• So with that being said... Do I ask him about it? Or do I wait it out say another month while we continue to get to know each other more then bring it up? Or just do it since we already discussed exclusivity and there is no reason to be on a dating website unless for dating

• Hmm sorry, I thought I got back to this. I would wait a couple of days first to see if he logs back into the dating site. Like I said, he may have been respecting your wishes to be exclusive and just closing down his profile especially if it's a site with fees

• wot this site was about?

• If he's doing the online dating, call him out on it.

• Don't do it!

What Girls Said 3

• you should confront him. especially if you're kids are involved. gotta make sure you don't get hurt. and he needs to be honest with you.

• Call him out and ask him how long he's been on that website. If he lies to you, keep your cool, don't get to his level of stupid. Calmly tell him what you think and go with what you said. Way to go, girl! You're a clever one! =)

• I'd like to wear high heal sometimes for beauty reason and also I feel more feminine and confident. No matter how tall I am.