Girls, would you date a guy in his mid 20s & divorced?

This is very hard but I'm getting divorced. We've been emotionally separate for a long time now, it's mutual. I'm 27 and been with her for 5 years. I'm wondering what the dating life would be like again, would you be bothered with mid 20s guy, great guy, but divorced?

• Yes
    70% (7)
  • No
    30% (3)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll
If no, why not? Could he change anything?

No kids, no baggage. Just a problematic past.
Also, he is over it and ready for a new relationship. no emotional baggage, lingering feelings, etc.

8

Most Helpful Girl

• Awww I completely understand your reasoning for getting divorced, I just can't help feeling really bad everytime I hear about someone getting divorced :( its happening a lot these days

What Girls Said 7

• the fact that you're getting divorced just gives you another experience that most haven't had, thats all. doesn't make you less of a man or anything like that. doesn't even have to mean you have baggage. just means you went through something pretty emotionaly tramatic, but maybe it'll make you a better man for that :)

• Sure, I would.

I mean I've been in a relationship for 9 years.
    If that were to end I wouldn't want to feel judged.
    Everyone has a past.

• Not really at a phase in my life where I could handle that kind of a history.

• I date 30+ men only.

• I would and mind if am. My boyfriend was divorced at 29/30. We've been together for about 2.5 years now

• yeah i would.

• It depends. Does he have kids? If yes, then I wouldn't.