Should I ask her to hang out for one last time and still keep in touch even though she has a boyfriend?

I've been quite close with this girl for a year now. We were lab mates in one of our zoology classes. I hung out with her last year for coffee and we had a great time. To be honest I do like her, however, she has a boyfriend so I decide to take a step back. we sometimes text and we usually have a great time in the lab. Unfortunately, I could not get a chance to hang out with her this semester because she told me she is working part time during weekdays and weekends. Since the semester is coming to a close, I've decided that I just wanted to say goodbye to her during the exam day when I see her again, however, there is this urge in me that I want to hang out with her for one last time. To be honest I'm not really sure, she texts me when she needs help and when she thought that something was wrong with me, for instance when my family were on holiday in Bhutan and when a severe earthquake hit Nepal and the rest of the Eastern Himalayan region, she was worried and so she sent me a text asking whether my family were ok. I was surprised I got a text from her too. However, she suddenly stopped texting me for two weeks now. I texted her wishing goodluck for her exams and I did not receive any reply at all. So I decided to stop contacting her. I really need your advice on this situation.

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't chase a girl who has a boyfriend. Respect her boyfriend as well.
    Secondly, don't initiate any texts with her, cause you're a person who has integrity.
    Thirdly, if she initiates texts with you, assume she wants to see you, make a date (regardless whether her boyfriend knows or not), because clearly she's lying to her boyfriend by texting you OR her boyfriend is being complacent in their relationship.
    In this case, she could be your friends with benefits (but not wife material cause she lied on her bf), depends on how good you're.
    At the end, it's better to be with a girl who's single. less drama

What Girls Said 1

• dont contact her.

What Guys Said 2

• She has a boyfriend so leave her be.

• Just leave her be. If she ends up out of the relationship with the guy, she'll remember you, but don't chase her if she has a boyfriend.