Is she playing me or is just trust issues?

Met a girl via a dating site, and we'be been on 3 dates so far, we made out on every date hung out from after work till 1-4AM but on the second date she says she feels awkward doing public displays of affection but kept making out with me, clawing at me, holding my hand, putting her arm around me etc but wouldn't come back to my place. We went on our 3rd date this weekend and she was making out with me, agreed to go back to my place for drinks, made out with me in my bed and we were on top of each other etc. All the sudden at 4 she goes we can't do this I don't know you that well, but she still wants to do stuff next week and this and that.

She also keeps checking my dating site profile right before our dates, and I can't tell if she's playing for free drinks and dates or actually interested and trying to take it slow.

Most Helpful Girl

• It sounds like she likes you, but she's worried about moving too quickly. It might be that she prefers to know someone better before going further, or that she's worried that you may judge her negatively if the two of you move too quickly.

Why do you think she's playing you for free drinks or dates? Are you like, super rich and taking her to lavish places or something?

• Well, I guess it seems weird she's all over me in public and private but then just bails last second without any explanation aside from "we don't know each other that well" seems kind of ambiguous given that we have been talking to each other for almost a month now?

• To an extent. I asked her about it and like I said she said she doesn't know me that well, but she still wants to do something next Saturday and I told her to shoot me a text when she got back home, and she did thanking me for another great night out

• Well, if you like her, I'd just go with the flow. It seems like she just needs to know you better before she feels comfortable opening up to you emotionally and sexually. You've only been on 3 dates so far.

What Girls Said 5

• sounds like she really likes you but has trust issues and is kinda afraid to move too quickly

• Okay well how do I help reduce the trust issues and would you say it's okay for me to see other people given all this? I don't want to be in a situation where I am investing time, energy, and money into a person that's not really into me, you know?

• Yes, other girls

• then don't expect her to stay with you

• Straight up ask her if she's actually wanting a relationship or free drinks. It's tiresome to keep thinking what's going on and not truly knowing.

• I think she's into you but something's holding her back. She obviously is really sexually attracted to you and wants to get it on but maybe morally she thinks the situation of barely meeting someone and already having sex with them is wrong. You should continue to do what you're doing and if she says she isn't ready then listen to her. I don't believe she's playing you, just be patient :)

• She's interested but paranoid and worried. Probably got played around with a lot in the past.

• Be honest and straightforward. Tell her exactly what you're interested in (whether it be a fling or not). Other than that, not much you can do. She has much maturing to do on her own.

If you two haven't explicitly stated that you're "official" and she isn't under the impression that it is, then yeah. I'd say it's okay to see other people.

• she's playing with you.

• Should I confront her or just drop her out of the blue?

What Guys Said 6

• I'd say she's into you, she just wants to take things kind of slow, probably either due to trust issues or fear that you'll respect her less if things progress to fast physically. Keep at it, you guys will get there👍

• Worse thing I can think of is that she had a boyfriend which she has not put behind her completely.

I wouldn't worry too much. It sounds like she may have some trust issues. Don't push her. Let her decide when it is time. Just take her on dates that don't require money.

• trust issues then... otherwise y she should check yer datin profile frequently?

• Think so? Just seems bizarre she up and left at 4AM

• Maybe things are moving a bit quick for her. What's up with the 4am thing. Is it because of an early job or is it something else. Maybe ask. Have you been paying for everything each date. Maybe go for 50/50 more often till it a relationship

• She seems interested. Hard to tell if she just wants free drinks, maybe suggest a date a date besides drinking or try inviting her to your place to watch a movie, and see how she reacts

• she probably likes you, but she's simply not comfortable with taking things fast. Give her time to get to know you better. Try going on a few dates that don't cost you anything, and see if she's still interested