Does it make you look weak when you message the girl you like?

I've been talking to this girl on and off for about 7 months now, she usually makes the majority of the effort, she calls she texts she asks to do stuff and half the time i answer or text back or follow through on plans if im available. Now in the past week she's backed off a little bit. Does me taking initiative make me look weak? Or is it good that im finally showing some signs that I like her?

Most Helpful Girl

• No its good. You don't know if she's busy or what so dont think into it so much

What Girls Said 5

• Of course not. If you like her, show it. If you want to talk to her, do it. That will show her that you are interested in and thinking of her.

• My guess is she backed off because she felt like you weren't interested... so if you are... You better do something about it before she finds someone else :)

• No it does not make you look weak, it means your a guy whos actually good at texting lol and it shows interest in her

• yea also backing off or being lame with communication will make a guy seem like he's not interested

• makes sense. question just cuz im curious: how do you (as a guy) tell if you want to date a girl or not?

• If you're not sure you want to date her then tell her that.. Be honest... don't lead her on

• no it doesn't, shows your actually interested

• It will not make you weak. However, let her initiate too from time to time.

What Guys Said 3

• Why would showing initiative make you look weak? She probably wants you to take the initiative

• Yes, you are weak. And Gods must be strong.

Become a God, Asker. Disregard initiative and disregard whores.

• Good god man, your speech could inspire men into war. This answer was well worth the time I spent on the question.

• show signs you like her dude! ask her out and stuff!