I hate my self. No girls like me. why?

Every girl I like rejects me. I'm nice to them and I try to make them laugh. Even the average ones reject me smh what i wrong with me? Maybe I'm extremely ugly because I've noticed that recently...

Most Helpful Guy

• Well.. you have to realize something very obvious but also not very obvious rule of this world. Guys and girls are different. It's the very reason this site exists. Because both have a hard time understanding the opposite sex. If women thought like men, why would there be so many complications? So, first of all.. i want you to realize that unlike men, women DO NOT GIVE TOP PRIORITY TO LOOKS. I have seen the ugliest of guys with the hottest of chicks and the hot guys with only average looking girls. Difference? PERSONALITY. Girls fall for guys who are funny, interesting, CONFIDENT and who can handle themselves well. A very good looking guy, but a crybaby and an average looking guy who's calm and smooth.. the latter one wins by a huge margin. When you said that you're nice, you didn't realize that you might be being overly nice. Such a person is very easy.. no challenge. Big turn off. Dont be easy. Dont always be the shoulder they cry on. Be interesting. Lead. Dont be the 'whatever you like' guy. Choose. I feel sympathy for you, for even I faced the same problem once. Hell at least you had the guts to ask a girl out. After I got rejected when i asked someone out for the first time, it broke my confidence so much that it took me 4-5 years to ask someone out again. I can relate to you. But i can't explain it all. Just google 'how to be an alpha male'. Try to follow as much as you can, you'll get better results.. trust me.

• Incase you read this entirely.. I want to let you know, that in those 4 years, I analysed where I went wrong, corrected my mistakes and the second time I asked a girl out, she said yes :) Motivation enough?

• Yeah I know, It just sucks getting rejected by girls you like and thought liked you. Destroys your confidence...

• Leave the past behind buddy :) Move ahead and take everyone ahead with you. Give me MHO if you liked my answer and want to help others who have the same problem.

What Girls Said 1

• you'll find someone.

What Guys Said 4

• You're probably just being unlucky. Don't give up that sooner or later a gilr won't reject you.

• C'mon bro just be handsome, it's not difficult.

• Girls are just choosy. Don't hate yourself that something isn't your fault.

• Aw, you sound like a widdle bitch :(