If he likes me, why hasn't he invited me to hang out or on a date yet?

Most Helpful Guy

• He doesn't know if you're interested

• Hmmm... well, I invited him to hang out, texted him a couple times asking how he was doing (he was very sick and missed a week of class), I also brought him homework. Is that NOT clear enough to show that I like him? I also smile at him when he looks at me; last time, he made a Donald Duck sound in the middle of class and I imitated him, he looked and I looked away smiling and blushing.

• Well, I do want to be friends with him at first, to get to know him. We aren't thaaaat close, but we already like the very little we know about each other. I'm attracted to him, so I wouldn't mind ending up dating.

• Well, just wait and hope for the best. As a woman that's all you can do.

What Guys Said 4

• is he shy then?

• He's not of the shy type, not at all.

• because his balls shrunk, he'll definitely regret soon lol

• Haha, why makes you say that he'll regret?

• because later he'll find himself, getting friend zone into platonic form, and wished he can pull the trigger sooner ;)

• It will happen all in due time

• because he is either shy or he definitely does not like you

What Girls Said 1

• He might be shy. Or simply think you're not interested in him.

• Hmmm.. do you have anything in mind I could do to make him understand that I like him?

• You could tell him... lol.