Does race , ethnicity really matter to you?

I resently was dating an Indonesian male , he was amazing but all of my friends were not okay with what they saw !

1|0
7|12

Most Helpful Guy

• Not really, but I'm half white, half Mexican and I live in the US in a 90% white town, and I still mostly only get attracted to white girls.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• it really does not. an awesome person is an awesome person. i love awesome mixed with a hint of crazy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care about that, what matters is their culture, which sometimes it's associated with your race/ethnicity, but not all the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • honestly i couldn't care less LOL

0|0
    0|0
  • It shouldn't, but if your more into a certain mentality like rocker, country, goth, partier, freak, stoner, etc. Thats what shpuld really matter.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why were they not ok? What did they say?

0|0
    0|0
  • You shouldn't care about what your friends think of your boyfriend, especially when it's something as shallow as that. I have liked people from different ethnicities, so I guess I don't care.

0|0
    0|0
  • European white but I tan easily lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't discriminate.

0|0
    0|0
  • it doesn't matter

0|0
    0|0
  • IT SHouldNot it mUSnot It can't

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know if I could date a black woman, every black person I've ever met has been intimidating. I don't care about race personally, but I can't be around people who constantly have a chip on their shoulder, like they are quick to be offended by whatever you say, it's hard to relate to people like that because I'm totally laid back.

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 7

• Your friends aren't dating him

It's not as if he's a creature.

I love my race but I love others too.
    I'm open to date whoever treats me right.

0|0
    0|0
  • My boyfriend is Puerto Rican and Passamaquoddy Indian. I don't think that race or ethnicity matter at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not to me, I'm fine with dating people from any race.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. But I can't help who I'm attracted to. I'm not really attracted to men who aren't tan.

1|0
    1|0
  • Doesn't matter to me at all

0|0
    0|0
  • yes in a way it does. i know i won't date my country guys

1|0
    0|0
  • Not really.

0|0
    0|0