Guys, if you were in love with a girl, how long before you forget her?

I haven't speak or see my crush in months. We never dated qe just liked eachother but both to pride.
Is it possible that he still have feelings for me?

11

Most Helpful Guy

• It would take me months or a year if we really went out together and both knew and had a strong connection, though if the other didn't really know or didn't feel the same way and things didn't come together, I wouldn't have any other choice but to keep my self from going insane and sometimes focus else where.. and if we never really got together, a crush wouldn't stay in my head as long as a partner ( and I mean to a dramatical extent ). And under that understanding, it doesn't mean he doesn't like you or forgot you, there's a chance that if you go back to him that he would still feel about the same way, or has moved on. Any ways, I would try to place myself next to her whenever we had events, even if she didn't ask any questions and as much as I hated it, I couldn't notice under all my anger that I reallycared and just wanted to be with her under the same understanding and connection between us. Though sometimes guys can be lazy about going through with starting something, though that's for introverts like me. And it's an easy barrier to get over if we realize a few things...

What Guys Said 10

• if i was in love... sure i'd need some months!! LOL

• If I was in love with someone at one point in time I don't think I would forget the person. I'd remember all the great times and try to forget the bad stuff. But how long to get over someone? That's a different story.

• Man it depends. I just broke up with my 2+ year old girlfriend and I started to forget her the months BEFORE we broke up. I still care about her, a lot, and we talk, but Im not in love anymore at all so I have forgotten her in a romantic way, but like I said I care about her (as I care about everyone in my life) so I have not forgotten her , per se

• Yes, it's possible that he still has hidden feelings for you. If you stir those feelings, they may become as vivid as they were before, or even more.

• I met a girl I really liked, we never dated. And like you I haven't seen her in months. I wish I could turn the clock back, to the day i first met her and tell how I feel. I still have feelings for her. I will never forget her, I've just learned to live with it. But it is possible your crush may still have feelings for you. If you know where he is, go and see him. Don't make the mistake I made.

• you have a couple of months where you still might like a girl without seeing her, but ultimately, without contact, she'll be replaced. you probably won't just lose the feelings, but you'll be forced to move on due to lack of contact

• Only one to find out, get in touch with your crush and find out if he is interested. But be prepared for rejections. Separation sometimes ignites more passion, sometimes the exact opposite

• Love to me is not a word I freely use. If I love a girl, it would be pretty hard for me to forget her. Honestly, I might not ever forget her.

• Years... Or til I find some one I fall harder for

• Return to your original thread