Why dont I attract many guys?

I've been told plenty of times that im a pretty girl w. A nice body , but somehow for some reason i dont seem to attract many guys to come talk to me , i mean i dress nice everyday i smile all the time so i would say that im friendly & take care of my appearance on a regular basis. My friend on the other hand , she's pretty w. A decent body & dresses nice when she wants to but attracts a swarm of guys to talk to her , guys just approach her from left to right. Its strange cuz i make effort everyday so i dont understand why im not approached by guys often?

Most Helpful Guy

• You're in HS right? Do you have some sort of negative reputation? Is there a rumor about you going around?
    For what you say you look like the kind of girl to get guy's attention, so I'm trying to find something else that is stopping guys from approaching you.
    Maybe you're intimidating. If a girl is a 10 she'll get less attention cause guys are scared to get rejected.

• Im in college , i do have a negative rep thanks to my roomate & i dont think im a 10 i would say 8 the most

• Oh, college. People don't really care too much about reputation in college, but you must have done something pretty bad to have a bad rep. If you don't mind me asking, what is your roommate saying about you?
      An 8 is pretty high, so some guys do get intimidated by that.

What Guys Said 10

• Hmmm I don't know you seem very approachable. However I have noticed with myself I tend to like more mysterious girls I guess. Like for instance this girl at work that I have gotten to know. Before I would see her in the halls and she wouldn't smile back or look at me. Now she does because we talk every time we see each other but in the back of my mind I was always more intrigued with her I guess because I like a woman with a good smile and she was hiding it lol. But I am also attracted to her.

• probably aren't where you can be seen enough and you are probably also aren't alone where you can be seen enough either. most men including myself prefer to approach a woman when she's alone because she won't act up like she would around friends and if i get rejected not everyone knows

• r u shy maybe?

• Maybe you should talk to guys more. Be more approachable.

• Try being more outgoing and try being the one to initiate conversations with guys.

• Your probably not thinking of something.

• Dont worry there will a guy who will lov u more than any guy in the world

• i'd need more information. were i to answer based solo on thee limited info you've given-i'd have to say she has a flirty and slutty personalty, as it's the case in these instances.

• Why don't you approach them and find out?

• its ususally looks for a girl. sorry to say

What Girls Said 4

• They may be intimidated or uninterested. Some guys say they don't approach a girl with resting bitch face.

• This is also true of guys who look like they are pissed all the time... hmm what to call that? Resting prick face? LoL, just a little joke there. :-P

• Eh I don't know just keep trying

• It depends on personality. I'm the shy type but my friends aren't and get the guys.

Maybe the shy guys notice you but are too shy to make a move

• bad luck maybe