I am Upset with him, Advice?

So the guy I am talking to his son and him and I went to an indoor waterpark and it was fun we stay pretty the whole day. Well the guy I'm talking to he didn't really swim and he knows how but he didn't get in the pool and I don't know if it was because it was pretty much just for his which it was because it was for his son birthday since it was couple days ago but he didn't get the water really just me and his son. Also he was quiet and he didn't really talk to much and I ask him was is he really quite and he laugh me quiet, then he got distracted with his son doing something. When we were leaving his son ask him if I could come over and he told his son we will see because that I other plans which I did but I end up not going I was tired, then he told me to text him and I told him to text me because I don't know how busy it was going to be and he said he will text me when he gets home. Well it 11:14 and he hasn't text me and it looks like he won't and he told me he will around 9pm when we were leaving. I am upset because I thought having this waterpark day would be fun and I could spend some time with him but after thinking I wondering what was wrong with him and that he did not text me back. I just need advice on what to do.

Most Helpful Guy

• maybe he didn't like what he saw when you were in a bikini. But honestly you don't tell us anything about how long you guys were in a relationship and how he usually is for me to give an better opinion.

• we been talking only for three months and I look good in bikini I thought

• give him a day or two. I'm sure things will turn around for the better :). then you can ask him in person the next time you guys meet up.

• I hope so because, the way he was acting is making me nervous because I do not know why

What Guys Said 3

• Text him back: Is everything okay? you didn't text me so i'm a bit worried.

Sometimes guys like to see that the girl is showing interest.

• Well it's late now he could be sleeping I don't know for sure and I always text him, I would like for him to text me first for once

• If that's the case why would he come with his son to the waterpark if he's not interested in me anymore

• so he's not acting very cold towards you, i just said that if you notice him getting more distance from you then usually it's a sign that he MIGHT have lost interest. But i guess u should be fine now

• it's not so tragic he didn't swim i guess... o_O

• He seems weird, who goes to a waterpark with a girl and doesn't get in? What were u there for his kid? U got an odd dude there

What Girls Said 1

• talk to him about it.