Why do guys talk to you and lead you on then leave you hanging?

So I've been talking to this guy for about a year, but I've know him for about 6 years. We started flirting, then hung out a couple times, later when we started seeing each other we started being intimate (no sex). One Night we hung out and things got a little more intimate but again no sex's. He has told me that he liked me, but that's about it. After that night. I only got a goodnight Snapchat and never heard from him again. He stopped liking any of my posts in any social media website. But he would view my snap stories. Almost two months later I get a snap from him asking how I was. We talked for about 2 hrs then again I haven't heard from him. About a week ago I find out through Social media that he got a girlfriend. Now I feel like I wasn't good enough because we talked for over a year.

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah no offense but he probably found a girl that actually wanted to have sex with him

What Girls Said 1

• Some guys aren't man enough to tell you what's going on. I know it's easier said then done, but try to keep yourself busy so you don't end up sitting around moping about it for the next few months, I've been there, done that and it just makes you feel so much worse.

• amen- this is the truth- not man enough to tell you he probably already had a girlfriend the whole time and was trying to have his cake and eat it too.