Which race/ethnicity are you most attracted to?

Comment specifically where if you want. For research purposes c:

• Indian
    4% (3)6% (3)5% (6)Vote
  • Caucasians
    33% (22)35% (18)34% (40)Vote
  • African/ African-American
    9% (6)10% (5)9% (11)Vote
  • Asian
    7% (5)13% (7)10% (12)Vote
  • Middle-Eastern
    15% (10)6% (3)11% (13)Vote
  • European
    16% (11)19% (10)18% (21)Vote
  • Hispanic
    16% (10)11% (6)13% (16)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
24|22

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 21

• No preference.

3|1
    0|0
  • What's the difference between white and european? o_O Also why "African-American" is only referring to American blacks, what about ones from other parts of the world? by the way I beat you to this
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1524940-what-race-is-the-most-sexually-attractive-to-you

0|0
    0|0
    • Minor correction. Europe is inhabited by Caucasians, Hispanics (Spain & Portugal), Latinos (Italy), Asians (east and south), Africans (north and sub-saharan), and Middle-Easterners.

• Ummm correction, She already made a hispanic category. Hispanic and Latino are the same category. Also there are black people all over the world, not just in the US. That being said, she could have completely ignored the European and African American categories and simply put "black" and "white".

• Also here in the US, we don't refer to Italians as Latino. Latio is something we use in reference to anyone of Spanish or Portuguese ancestry like Mexicans for example.

• Shouldn't Europeans and Caucasians be in the same category. I chose European cause I've only dated European women till now. However my attraction is not based on race at all. But for some reason only white and Hispanic women seem to be into me. Other races seem indifferent/not attracted to me especially Indian women.

1|1
    0|0
    • Minor correction. Europe is inhabited by Caucasians, Hispanics (Spain & Portugal), Latinos (Italy), Asians (east and south), Africans (north and sub-saharan), and Middle-Easterners.

• im really starting to like indian girls honestly

2|2
    0|1
  • I suppose European since I myself am heavy with European blood, especially Hungarian and Czechoslovakia. But I have no problem being with any race.

0|0
    0|0
  • The HUMAN RACE

1|0
    0|0
  • Anyone that has a booty.

1|1
    2|1
  • well there's two races im very into, thats hispanics and African americans just because girls from both races have very attractive thick legs

2|0
    0|1
  • I like em all :D
    But for the sake of your poll and "research" ;) I picked my race

0|0
    0|0
  • Sorry other race, but it has always been Caucasians all my life

0|0
    0|0
  • There should be an "Aryan" button...

You know, for the Nazis.

0|1
    0|0
  • My own, the Germanic/Nordic subgroup of white.

0|0
    0|0
  • You probably should have not used European and Caucasian since they can be interchangeable.

0|2
    0|0

• Well you should probably correct the creator because what you say makes the use of European in the poll useless.

• Not sure how you can say Latinos are Italian since the word is tied to the Americas. Also if you are going by "of Latin descent" then you can also include France, Spain, and Portugal as they are of Latin descent as well.

• Black, Hispanic, and Middle Eastern in that order...

1|0
    0|0
  • Japanese for sure

1|1
    0|0
  • I picked middle-eastern...

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't date any one race exclusively, but I'd say I was most attracted to white women

0|1
    4|2
  • European and Caucasian are the same thing. Whites (Caucasians) come from Europe .

0|0
    0|0

• Justiphi, your ignorance is astounding. Spanish, Italian & Portuguese are WHITE. People native of Europe are WHITE, Hispanic is a term used to describe those who speak Spanish who are NOT Spanish, SOME of them have darker skin because they live in warm climates, as a matter of fact, most Italians are as white as Germans, most darker skin Italians come from one specific region of Italy, Sicily. Ever heard of Mussolini? Hitler? Axes Of Evil? Asians & Africans are not natives of Europe . They come from...*drum roll*... Asia & Africa...

• I probably should've written white instead of caucasian, but I meant any caucasian people e. g from Australia, Usa, etc. Whilst with European I meant strictly from countries in Europe , e. g sweden.

• European? Seriously?

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks like whites win.

0|0
    0|0
  • Asian girls. they r so cute like a doll. beautiful skin, pretty face, beautiful hair, small feminine body and r submissive. but they act very slutty in western countries. they always look for some old men.

1|1
    2|2

What Girls Said 24

• Caucasians and Hispanic mainly ^^
    Hispanic men have super sexy accents, and I don't know i'm pretty sheltered, so I haven't really seen a lot of men from elsewhere, i've been to Spain, Africa, Italy, and France.
    But oddly, I didn't focus on the people, more so the food, hehe...
    I've seen some Asian men in romantic comedy shows on Netflix, some are attractive :)

1|1
    0|0
  • wow i did not think middle eastern was so favoured on here =] I'm drawn to them most, but I'm open to dating anyone else.

0|1
    0|0
  • Anyone with brown skin and thick, curly black hair 😍

1|2
    0|0
  • Rocks. Specifically from the ordovician period.

1|0
    0|0
  • What's the difference between European and Caucasian? O. o

0|0
    0|0
    • I mean most Europeans are Caucasians, but why put both of those there? Kinda unnecessary.

• I meant for caucasians just any white people, ethnicity not relating. European I meant a specific type of european e. g Swedish

• Isn't European the same thing as caucasian?

2|0
    0|0
    • I just meant caucasian as in including not only european caucasians.

• Just as not all Caucasians are European, so not all Europeans are Caucasians.
      We also have Hispanics (Spain & Portugal), Latinos (Italy), and sizable minorities of Asians (east and south), Africans (north and sub-saharan), and Middle-Easterners. Plus smaller minorities of Pacific Islanders and other assorted groups.

• Oh yeah, I hadn't thought of that. So "European" probably shouldn't even be on here, since it's a continent, not a race.

• I don't know why but I get attracted to Russian or Moroccan?

0|2
    0|0
    • Agree about Moroccans. Disproportionately large number of drop-dead gorgeous women. Pretty sure it was a Moroccan girl that tripped up Berlusconi.

• Moroccans are Middle-Eastern/ Arab

• I don't have a preferences at all really

0|1
    0|0
  • I've been attracted to all.

0|1
    0|0
  • I find Middle Eastern and Hispanic guys to be the most attractive.

0|1
    0|0
  • I voted hispanic but I like'em all! I like'em all! except indian's sorry for singling them out. But have never seen an indian I thought was attractive in real life. Also I wouldn't date a middle eastern guy seriously since I don't do different religions.

0|0
    2|0
  • I'm not attracted to a specific race. There's attractive people in every race, and it's not exclusive to me. If they treat me right is the most important thing, and I will look past their ethnic background.

0|0
    0|0
  • White & East Asian
    Holla

0|1
    0|0
  • Puerto ricans.

0|1
    0|0
  • I answered this already. filipino, hispanic, and black

0|1
    0|0
  • I think mexican, so hispanic

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm pretty open minded when it comes to race, but I tend to find more 'western' guys are more attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hispanic voted G...

0|0
    0|0
  • Caucasians

0|0
    0|0
  • Anything with a accent

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm a Caucasian only girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • What's the difference between Caucasian and European? I prefer central European

0|0
    0|0
    • European includes Caucasians, Hispanics (Spain & Portugal), Latinos (Italy), Asians (east and south), Africans (north and sub-saharan), and Middle-Easterners.

• Justpihi you're stupid. No part of africa is in Europe lol.

• Just as much as Turkey :D

• Europeans.

0|0
    0|0
  • How about mixed?

(filler)

0|1
    1|0