I miss having a boyfriend, advice please?

Im 19, I've been single for 6 months now and i would like to go back to dating again without the use of dating sites! Im quite busy during the week as I've got a new job and been quite busy which has been great. But i would like to meet some new people/guys who i could date. Any advice on what i can do? how do i get myself out there?

0|0
0|6

Most Helpful Guy

• How about you give me advice.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Give me a call.

0|1
    0|0
  • I've been single now for 28 years. Want to trade?

0|1
    0|0
  • It will come when unexpectedly you can't just ask for one

0|0
    0|0
  • Help others in their daily matters. Then, have patience. They will come to you automatically ;-)

0|1
    0|0
  • Try going to a girls night out , get out more to team parks or night clubs you will make new male friends.

0|0
    0|0
    • Most of my friends have boyfriends so they dont come out as much as they used to when we were all single! I've been hanging out with a new group of friends who are mostly guys and i do meet new friends through them but dont really see them as boyfriend material lol

• Lol yeah i see what you mean , there on the friend zone, sometimes at work you could meet a guy , but not sure if at ur jib would be ik with the company dating coworkers lol , it another suggestion.:)

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.