I'm pretty, damn, lonely, and I can't change it unless someone accepts me, loves me for who I am?

as the questions says im pretty damn lonely. i have no friends really. a house all to myself, and it's so quiet.
i mean i really would like to have someone in my life. who enjoyes movies, video games, anime, travelling, camping and so much more. but apparently apperances rank number #1.

i guess another question could be. there's no way i can feel loved? or get to know someone is there? i mean that's all we are all searching for right?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, ask one of your elderly to set you up with a girl. Or, create an online dating account and go like "okay, i want this this this in a woman. i know i don't look good, but i don't expect anyone looking good to give a chance either. i'm simply looking for a little life in my house."

What Girls Said 4

• have faith... you will find someone. i m sure.. :)

• Just keep searching and you will find someone when the time is right

• then search harder

• Mmm hmm... I'll be you're friend if you want?

What Guys Said 7

• Oh my... a quiet house all for myself *cries* a dream for me T_T *falls on knees* OTZ
    "who enjoyes movies, video games, anime, travelling, camping" - Marry me! XD

Don't despair, time will come, and you will meet somewhere a dear one.

• I did enjoy your post. thanks :)

• Go to places were you'd find people or women that share the same interests as you. And truly looks don't matter to much, remember my friend looks will get your foot in the door, but a killer personality will keep you in the room.

• where are you from haha sounds like its awesome to meet people there. but here it's the opposite sadly.

• I'm sorry to hear that.

• You have to talk with more women and I'm quite surprised that someone isn't with you since you got a place to yourself

• Dude don't worry... There is a girl out there for you... Be true to who you are and the right one will come along... be confident... Girls admire a confident guy...
    Be a great listener
    Accept their crazy quirks
    Have great communication skills
    Don't seem desperate or you will get your heart broken dating the wrong girl...

• Go out more. Find clubs or places where you can find people with the same interests as yours. Good luck!

• You answered your very own question in your question. Get to know someone... also, if you spend the majority of your time inside your house you'll never meet any new people so... get out! Best of luck!!!

• There's no way you'll be loved because you're acting pathetic and stupid