Fourth date, turned up at his house he smells like BO, wearing track suit pants, didn't even get changed / shower before we went out for dinner?

What are your thoughts on both the tracksuit pants and BO?

I spent ages doing my hair, make up and nice clothes before I got there.

The first couple of dates he looked sexy - I was so attracted to him but this was so bad I couldn't even kiss him / have sex.

I didn't feel comfortable asking him to change / shower as I barely know him besides I'm not his mother lol.

How would you react?

Ok, so I've just dumped him in the nicest possible way, just said we are not compatible for a relationship. Now I have this overwhelming urge to tell him the real reason was he stank, was dressed like a slob and I found that disrespectful. Should I say it?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't get how the most pathetic guys get dates but I can't get one to save my life. Everyday I see post after post about pathetic guys. But a guy like me, who has a lot to offer, "good looking", and what girls would really want in the end is too intimidating for women to trust. Wtf.

• I used to ask myself the same thing during my teens and 20s, but by 30 I had figured out the bad-boy phase that about 80 per cent of young females pass through.
      By your age, women were hitting on me in ways that would have been unthinkable a decade earlier.
      By that stage, I was too bitter and resentful toward females as a whole to respond. Please do not make the mistake that I did.

• Oh I would respond in kind without hesitation. But I only get hit on by unavailable women.

What Guys Said 3

• Dump him. He is a slob who has shown you total disrespect. You can do better, much better.
    Imagine what sort of a belching, farting, stinking slob he would be after a couple of years of marriage.

• I once went to a speed-dating event all sweaty and in shorts, as I had spent the morning chasing around my dogsittee and didn't have time to change. Did not go well.

• Lol ok could u answer the question now please?

• But I wanted to talk about MEEE...

Lol OK, I think he was inconsiderate to not at least clean up to a no-stink state. If you were complaining because he wore jeans and a tshirt I would fault you, but I don't think you were unreasonable to break it off. Now if you had been going out for six months, then it would have been a bit extreme.

• You date is a stupid dipshit who thought "pheromones".

What Girls Said 4

• I do hope he gave you a reasonable explanation to his appearance/hygiene.. If not, I would have turned tail and walk away.

• I didn't ask about his appearance / hygiene it's such an embarrassing thing to have to ask someone you don't know well. He didn't say anything either.

• I'm not going to see him again this is a deal breaker. I just wanted to get other peoples opinions :)

• On one hand am so sorry to read that.. But on the other am very please you've done the right thing.

*Love, Hugs & Good Luck Wishes*

• Ok, I've been with my boyfriend for years and years now and there's no way he'd take me out to dinner like that. I'm not one for appearances but making the minimal effort is essential really... that means washing.

• Nah. Cut your losses and run!

• Ewww he sounds so disgusting. Stop seeing him. I don't tolerate unhygienic guys.