Guys, is it ok for you to date a 5'5 girl?

i feel so tall. especially co'z my friends are shorter than me. i know other people will think that it's a stupid question. i just need to know the answer.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't see anything wrong with it personally. I mean, height doesn't have that much of a factor in attractiveness for me, but I can't speak for others.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 21

• That's quite short to me actually, maybe because I'm 5'7. I'm sure many guys would date a girl that height.

1|0
    0|0
  • That's not really tall, but at least plenty of guys would date you, specially the tall ones.

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't pass a chance to date a fun sized girl.

1|0
    0|0
  • No that's fine 5'3" to 5'6" is probably perfect though to be honest as long as you're not 6'0 or 4'0 id be fine

1|0
    0|0
  • Of course! I'd date a 5'3 girl too!

1|0
    0|0
  • If you are comfortable dating a guy like me who is few inches taller than you then yes I will...

I am 5'8

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah 5"5 is fine I still consider that pretty short lol

0|0
    1|0
  • That's not even tall at all. You'd be tall if you were like 5'9" or something.

0|0
    0|0
  • If she would be willing to date a 5'9 guy, I'd be willing to date her.

0|0
    0|0
  • 5'5" is the perfect height. Let's face it. Every guy you date (as an adult) will be taller than you. Where is the issue?

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope not tall enough. I usually look for girls over 5'9" but I could make exceptions.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, it is a stupid question. Where is a 5-5 girl tall?

0|0
    0|0
    • in our country

• Show All
    • Well, I can't speak for guys down there, but I wouldn't mind a girl as tall or a couple inches taller than me. I did date a girl two inches taller than me in college.

• Don't worry about it there will be someone for you your actually a bit short for me I'm 6"6 lol so don't worry

0|0
    0|0
  • That's pretty much average height. I'm not seeing the problem.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your height really doesn't matter the moment you areon your back infront of me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hohohooho. 5,5... Tall. Oh my poor dear you've been lied to

0|0
    0|0
    • in our country -_-

• Show All
    • I don't see why it would be a problem. As I've said I prefer height. I'm 180+ cm I've got a friend who is 178 or close and that's a really really good height for me so don't worry about it.

Some guys don't like it but I don't think most will give it a second thought

• its pretty ok

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure is alright
    I'd prefer a girl who's tall like around my height, or a little below that

0|0
    0|0
  • that is not that tall, I wouldn't mind dating a girl that tall, she just has to be shorter than I am. plus i bet you have nice legs too lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • 5'5" is a good height

1|0
    0|0
  • That's fine if she is willing to date me.

1|0
    0|0