How many gagers are open-minded? Those who aren't, why are you not?

The question, I believe, says it all. Be honest, so that we may have a good conversation.

• I am open-minded
  • I am not an open-minded person

Most Helpful Girl

• i will say all humans are but to different extents that suit their own lives. this obviously also means humans are close minded to different extents.
    just my 2 cents.

• Do you mean that people have opinions that suit their own lives, which doesn't necessarily mean that they are not open-minded?

• Haha. Well, okay let us not deviate from the subject. I do think that open-minded people are those who can listen to what others have to say, and do not take offence at their own beliefs and perceptions. If you are not an open-minded person, I don't think you will be doing either of them.

• that's fine. ur opinion =]

What Girls Said 2

• Everyone thinks they're openminded. Most people are wrong.

• So, can you define who is an open-minded person?

• Well, okay. But, again, I don't think anyone of us can categorize the other.

• GAG is not a site that tends to attract open-minded people. I'd say only 25% would qualify.

What Guys Said 9

• I'm pretty stubborn in my ways, but I'm that way for a reason, that being said my ways are not something that would affect most people in a negative way.

• I'd rather say "I'm willing to consider alternative view points if they make sense on a basic level".

People tend to say that's not very "open-minded", but eh, I'll take it.

• Well, then why aren't you outright with your thinking and perception?

• Indeed. But if I'm wrong, I admit I'm wrong, then change my views to the new.

• Applauds. Keep going.

• I like to think I'm open minded aha

• Cheers, if you do. But what makes you an open-minded person?

• I am open minded. but that doesn't mean i'm accepting of viewpoints contrary to my own.

Open mindedness =/= accepting and believing different viewpoints.

It is the mark of an educated man to entertain a thought without accepting it

• You need not accept others' opinions, but cannot be condemning what others have to say!

• Exactly what you just said -_-

• Well, I tried to convey that open-minded people need not accept others' opinions, but equally, cannot deride what others have to say. I don't know how you picked up on it.

• have none of you gone to college? College is the best place to open your ignorant eyes to the world and become open-minded. This is why a lot of people who work at FOX dont have degrees

• Yes open minded till a certain extent... if you are taking about me speaking about what ever come in my mind then yes quite open.. 😊

• I'm usually open-minded and approachable

• Depends on what you mean by open minded

• I'm open minded to a certain extent. I will try new things , but I'm not changing my beliefs for one. My name tells you my beliefs and I stick to them.