Do you enjoy dating?

Do you enjoy dating? Do you find the process exhausting? Would you rather fast-forward to the relationship bit? Would you rather always be dating new people but never commit to a single one? Discuss.

Most Helpful Girl

• I like it more when you're at the point where you've been seeing the person for a few months way more than the judging and weighing part. Like I enjoy meeting new people and trying new things. I just don't like meeting new assholes.

What Guys Said 6

• Not a bit... Feels like a job Interview to me. Given i am greatly underqualified and have a lot of better vompetition to beat.

• I find it exhausting for one simple reason. Most girls expect communication on emotional level rigth from the start which is very hard for me and are unvilling to engage in exchange of thougths and ideas which is really the kind of converstaion I enjoy the most. Basically ideas are what I value the most about people and what draws me to them. Sadly very few girls understand that for some people emotions come later since not everybody percieves the world through those turbulent, surface emotions which DEFINITELY doesn not mean that people like me do not feel at all.

• No. I gave up on women about age 30, but when I did try to date women it tended to be a procession of crazies.
    It was a stressful and disheartening process, to be rejected dozens of times, then the handful of 'yes' answers turned out to be psychiatric cases.
    They seemed sane when I asked them out, but during the date the inner crazy came out. In a couple of cases, there were behaviours that years later I learned were indications of bi-polar disorder.

• I like dating, except when the other girl only wants me to spend money in her. Dating an honest good woman is always a pleasure, and the only thing I would like to take out of the equation is being nervous like I am. I wouldn't skip the dating part; it may be the most exciting part of a relationship, the one that feels more like an adventure.

• Dating can be exhausting, but it can also be fun. I use both online and in person venues to meet women. I would rather the option to keep dating new people than to be committed.

• I've never dated before. I'm not sure if I'll like it but I know for sure I don't want to go through a lot of relationships. I would like to find the right girl for me on the first try because break ups sound frustrating to go through.

What Girls Said 4

• I kinda find dating fun. It is not stressful for me. You can not get straight to the point in relationships. You need to live step by step.
    Just never forget to have fun. It should not be stressful or sth. When it comes to that point, then there is sth wrong.
    Of course I prefer serious one relationship. Until then you need to go out meet people and date. Then when it is the right person, of course relationships are the best. :)

• I do find the process exciting yet exhausting. Its like playing games which requires a lot of thinking. Some guys are hard to catch which makes the game exciting whereas there are some who are easy to catch but makes the game boring but if the guy is worth it, it doesn't matter whether the game is boring. If i dont find the right guy then I will continue on dating new different people. Personally I find the fast foward relationship intriguing.

• Wouldn't know, I don't date, boys don't like me here so never had the chance to even try. O_o

• Date but not commit to a relationship.

• That sounds like an exercise in torture to me.

• I agree with that response. Get all the crap and none of the benefits.