Contact him again after a week is it a good idea?

We're not in a relationship, we like each other. There was a bit issue and I was a bit ungry so we didn't contact for a week

• Yeah u should contact him again
  • You should wait for him to contact u, if he doesn't then just move on

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know, who's fault was the issue?

• Hard to say.. I just broke up and still drinking a lot because of my ex. I'm not sure if he cares coz he never makes any judgements lol Last time I asked him out for drink he said "we'll see", coz he would go out with his buddies the night before, so he said he's not sure uf he still had the energy. It turned out he didn't, he said he went out until very late so he didn't went out with me the next day. I was unhappy and didn't contact him ever since, and he didn't either. I don't know if my drinking issue and my ex is a part of the reason. He knows I like him, I told him and he was very happy. What should I do now?

• Yeah I know.. but what would I say to him? I already told him that I like him and he was happy.. I don't know what else to tell anymore. Is it ok I just text him like nothing happened? like "hey how have you been? I miss u"

• Sure, and see where it goes.

What Guys Said 1

• if he's interested do it

• I don't know anymore lol, since he is also a week didn't contact me. So I'm confused and don't know if I should contact him.. What do you think? If u didn't contact a girl u kinda dating for a week?

• I contact him?

What Girls Said 1

• Either he will call or he won't. If he likes you as much as you think he does and as much as you like him, he'll call. Give it time but don't sit around waiting for the phone to ring.

• thanks for helping honey, the situation is a bit complicated since I just broke up and he knows I'm still drink a lot because of my ex..

• Don't worry it will change, you are so very welcome.