Girls, When you are in the club, why do you get intimidated by some guys, when they are not even hitting on you?

So I was basically at the club with my mates having a good time.

It was a really sick night until this woman ruined it a bit for me. When I was talking to my mate, these group of women were in front of me.

As I continued to talk with my mate, I felt like something was just looking at me. I turned quickly and caught one of the girls just staring at me. I looked back at my mate. She then was trying to tell me something (couldn't hear of the noise). I went closer to her , and she whispered into my ear , " Please don't look at me ".

I then moved back and her boyfriend actually saw us talk. He then says, " Don't trouble my girlfriend, f*** off " and I try to explain nothing happened.
But it didn't lead to a fight. So I was pissed off with that woman, since why would she assume things , when I caught her looking and then turned away quickly.

Girls , what do you think?

10

Most Helpful Girl

• In my experience, men are more likely to be sleazy in a club than not, especially since there's alcohol involved. She may have been approached or looked at by guys who are the type to hit on her or be aggressive, so she was just reacting the same way because chances were that you were the same. (Even though you weren't)
    I'm not saying it's okay for her to assume, but try being in her shoes. Girls have it tough in clubs; I can't go out without having at least two male friends with me or I get harassed, both physically and verbally.
    Shake it off, don't worry about it.

• Thanks:) But I didn't even talk to her... If she thinks she is so good , she should hang around with girls only :)

• I have no idea haha, it could be any number of reasons; attraction, confusion, just wondering what to say? Drunk people are hard to figure out, and everyone reacts differently to alcohol

• like those drunk girls would smile at other guys when walking past or standing, but when I walk to get a drink they just stare without smiling into my eyes... Weird feeling ;)

What Girls Said 9

• I think she likes to make her boyfriend jealous.

• Thank you :)

• Those people are ONLY cowards... coz they don't know how to win a women by love or attraction. If they need to rape a woman by force might as well copulate with in-human beings.

• Rape is all about control. The need to learn some within themselves

• I think she thought you were attractive, how did she say it to you, in an aggressive way or a playful way?

• Thanks:) It didn't sound aggressive neither playful when she told in my ear... More like normal tone.

• i wore a pair of jeans and a decent shirt. Nothing abnormal.. haha ;)

• They probably found you attractive or they could of known or spotted you somewhere else, either way i'd forget about the whole situation, it's just gonna get you confused and stressed over nothing

• I think she thinks she is something else and men can't help but look at her. Sounds like she is a dick.

• Thanks:) I hate such people who create trouble for no reason. She should realise her mistake to not hurt others as well.

• I'm pleased they are 'sick' for you.

• haha... You are cool... young lady ;)

• I don't know. This is very foreigh behaviour to me. Neither do any of my female friends respond to men that way.

She's just a psycho chick!

• Thanks:) I think so too.

• lol

normal people will think you hit his girlfriend even though you don't.
    i will say, it people main set of thinking.

• Thanks:) If you put yourself in that woman's shoes... what do you thin happened?

• i have no idea, i dunno why she staring at you or your friend.
      it could be she just want to testing her boyfriend, to see how his boyfriend reaction when other guy hit her?
      i dunno.

• exactly... she probably thinks she's da bomb, when she is not even worth peanuts... I would have told her boyfriend to give a good spanking up her... hair... Lol :)

• I guess it's a weird situation, and I get super aware of people. But everyone's looking at each other so I don't get intimidated.

• Thanks:) What the hell was that woman thinking when she said that to me?

I am not sure if she was drunk at that point...

• How about you message me and I can insult you there...

• let's take a risk.. phew ;)

• Don't beat yourself up on this shit man... who know what offends people?

• Thanks:) Would you act in a similar way at the club?

• Your advice was soooo cute ;) I know for sure that she saw my other friends food first... coz they were walking in front of me... Also that was very sweet of you to say that girls throw themselves at you... But in my situation one wants to steal my food and the other idiot wants me to get a black eye from her bizarre boyfriend ;)

Do you want this dummy to take off his anonymous disguise?

• That is really up to you... :-)

• She's desperate for attention to cause drama lol

• Thanks:) Why did she have to pick on me for her attention... Lol ;)

• Clubs are full of nutcases. Too much blow, probably.

• Hahaha... ;) Thanks :) Your statement is very true ;)