Girls, She stopped texting me and we haven't texted for 4 days, a sign she is over me?

Since my crush is the one who stopped the conversation, I wasn't going to text her again until she texted. It has now been 4 days and nothing from her. She has been on facebook and I see her like stuff and post a couple of things. I liked some of her stuff just to make her head click that we haven't talked but nothing from her.

In person she still kind of acts like she likes me, but texting is a dying thing between us I think.

7

Most Helpful Girl

• she's over you.

What Girls Said 6

• If she didn't respond she might have just been bored with the conversation you were having at the time. Try to start a new conversation and if she stops that one too than she's not interested anymore. But it's possible she's just waiting for you to make another move too.

• She stopped texting? As in did you guys quarrel or smth? If y'all did quarrel over smth then you should start talking to her first. If not then.. she's probably over you.

• Then the interest might be a thing of the past as well.

• Man up and text/call her first. That's probably what she's waiting for... for u to make ur move. If s

• You could just send her a friendly text saying haven't heard from you in a bit so just wanted to touch base and see how your doing. Hope all is well. :)

• My motto is "no textin, no sextin'"