Guy said I was every man's dream woman.. was he being serious?

So I've been seeing this guy for almost 2 weeks or so now. He's a really great guy and he texts almost every day. Anyway, today we were texting back and forth and I told him I was washing the dishes. He wrote "You are a good house wife aren't you?"

I replied back with what makes you say that and he went on to say that "you cook, you do house work, you are pretty, you are nice and kind... all men's dream woman!!" and later went on to say all he was telling the truth.

Should I be taking this as a compliment and could there be more behind it? Or was it just a general compliment lol?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, he probably likes you a lot. One thing's for sure: he's interested in you. Whether he only wants a one-night stand or a long-term relationship is yet to be seen.

What Guys Said 3

• nah... that's 2 much i guess... if i was u i doubt i'd believe him

• He's being serious.

• Here come the feminists

• No.. lol I thought it was cute. I'm not trying to be 'feminist' about it

• I didn't mean you

What Girls Said 3

• its a really nice compliment at least he didn't tell you "to be honest i just wanna fuck you" :) go me

• Feminist gonna feminist

• LOL.. I ain't no feminist ;)

• Then why'd you even think that it wasn't a compliment?

• I thought he was just saying it with another underlying intention (e. g. hinting at marriage material)

• he was serious.