She likes me or it's all in my head?

Hey I have a girl at my college and I'm really interested in her but we didn't talk a lot in person she asked me to go with her and her friends to do a project for the college and she gave me her number (without me asking) . Now we don't see each other a lot because of the exams but when we meet we talk for almost 2 hours about the college and she tells me her problems and she asks me stuff like do I look pretty with or without the glasses and another time she asked me if her clothes were good or no and she laughs a lot when we talk. I dunno if those are signs that she likes me or she just likes me as a friend? For me I really like her and I wanna ask her out. should I ask her out?

Most Helpful Girl

• ask her out.

What Girls Said 2

• You can always try to ask her out. But one thing, a mistake many men make, don't mistake kindness for flirting. Just because she's being friendly doesn't mean she's interested in you romatically or sexually.

• I know but what made me feel that she like me is that she never gave her number to anyone in our group and she is the one who started to talk to me she began to say hi and smile to me when she see me and after that she asked me to go with her to do the project together I'm trying to see what people think

• Ask her out! :)))

• it sounds like you have been friendzoned but dont rely on us if you think she likes you she might

What Guys Said 2

• seems like she's actin friendly mostyl

• When in doubt, ask her out.