I have never been in a real relationship with a girl before. (I'm 24.) but I want to know how to be a good partner in a relationship?

I know that you should be good to your girlfriend, and to support her and treat her as an equal partner in the relationship. And I know to care about a girl as a person and not a sex object. But how can I do this. What kind of things should I do for my girlfriend when I have one? How do I communacate with her? How do I make sure she is comfortable? And do I make sure she feels like an equal in the relationship?

Most Helpful Girl

• Just treat her like how you would want to be treated and give her your respect and affection.

What Girls Said 3

• Communicate (speak and listen), stay loyal

• Communication is key and respect. Don't cheat cause u will get deez nuts cut off 😁

• Be open with your feelings, love her and never cheat.

What Guys Said 3

• I can tell you this
    If you've never been in a relationship before, you will very likely not be a good partner in your first relationship. You have to learn what it's like to be in a relationship first before you can accomplish that. A relationship is very different from a friendship.

Most guys in their first relationship are too needy, but some go the opposite way and look it at it too much like a friendship and don't display any affection or closeness. It's difficult to find that balance at first, and it's even more difficult to put into words.

So I can't help you with your question, but keep that in mind. It's ok if your first relationship fails, most do, especially when it's someone's first. Just go out and get yourself a partner if that's what you want

• then be nice 2 her, and never consider cheatin on her!

• thats why it pisses me off whenever people say it is never too late!