Does she like me or want to be friends?

So I had hung with this girl before. Then I decided to ask her out and she thought about it and said she had to work most of the week and had already promised to hangout with 4 people during the week. A week went by and I was texting her and she said we needed to hangout again. I'm confused because she acted weird before. I also was at the pool where she works and she kept asking where I was going when I was leaving. She kept saying well you aren't going to have fun with those other people. What do you guys think.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• "I also was at the pool where she works and she kept asking where I was going when I was leaving"<---- good sign actually

• That is true I'm just confused because she never Texts first. She always will respond and usually quickly and its more than one word.

• hmmm is she busy generally?

• She is a very social person and does hangout with a lot of people. She does also work two jobs. Like I said we have hung out once and she is responsive to my texts.

• Sounds like one of those 'mind fuck' girls who doesn't really know what she wants.

It's possible there's an element of attraction but not enough to take things further... or she doesn't know how you feel about her so she's holding back.

She's a woman after all, so who knows what she thinking.

• That is the question right? Haha I'm confused by this. What would you do?