Did this conversation made her feel bad?

Hey I wanted to take your opinion about this conversation thats what we said :
She: And who told you that I'll accept your request of facebook :P?
Me: I was 90% sure you will accept (I was joking with her :D )
She: I'm not interested in you I just like your personality and I like your friendship and thats it that doesn't mean that I'm interested
Me: And who said you are interested I never said anything like that
She: I thought you are trying to say that
( And by the way I really like this girl tbh :P but I never told her bout it ) what did she mean by what she said?

But I felt she has feelings because she introduced herself to me , she gave me her number without I even ask her for it , she asked me to go out with her she always ask me if she looks cute and pretty or nah so I thought she likes me that's it such a waste I shouldn't tell her about it or I'll lose her as a friend too...

Most Helpful Girl

• Why do you need to people to tell you what it means?

There is no mystery. She very clearly told you that she's not romantically interested in you.

What Girls Said 4

• She thought that you were trying to pursue a relationship with her, and she's not interested.

• she doesn't like you back.

• She just thought you were asking her out

• she was just trying to come clean w you that she has no feelings towards u? you were 90% sure that she'll accept ur request so she thought that you think sje has feelings towards you :)

What Guys Said 4

• It's very clear that she is not interested in you in any way romantically.

• she didn't show any sign she feels bad though...

• sounds like youve just been friendzoned

• That convo was bollocks.