Should I text this guy, if he gave me his number first?

So I met this guy at a huge party with a bunch of families at it last night. He was the dj and I was like chatting with him all night and flirting and we talked a little bit but I was mostly just dancing. When it came time to leave he gave me his card and said, if you ever need a dj let me know and then he said that dj's like to text too. So then me being a little tipsy said so you want me to text you, but I don't remeber his answer. So should I just play this off like he just gave me his card to get his nam rout there or did the did like to text part mean that I should text him? Help

Most Helpful Guy

• yes... if he gave u his # means he's interested obviously!

What Guys Said 2

• better not, if u r not sure

• The question isn't too clear to answer, and answers would be different if the question is written differently.

From my understanding, He wants you to text him, he seems to like you, so yes, text him.

• okay, so the part where he said dj's like to text too, means he wants me to text him?

• Yes he does.

What Girls Said 4

• Just do it.

• If he doesn't have your no. you kind of have to..

• Just because

• Yes give him a text! He wants you to or he wouldn't have given you his number