Does she want a new friend, or a fling?

Is it OK to ask a girl if she is looking for more of a new friend? Or if she's looking for something a little more intimate. Been on 4 dates with this girl and we have reached the sort of understanding that we both want to keep it casual. We talked a lot last night and she texted me asking me this morning after I left, asking me what I was thinking, because she didn't know what was going on in my mind. All we have done is kissed and I slept with her on her couch last night as I was too tried to drive home. When we kissed she seemed into it and she didn't seem to mind me sleeping over, its just that she comes off as a feminist, so im not sure how I should be pacng things.

Anyways, I want to text her asking if she's looking for more of a new friend or something a little more intimate, is that permissiable or will she take it the wrong way? Im not really looking for straight friendship here.

Well sent her this: "I guess I am just wondering if you are looking for a friend, or something a tad more intimate"

We shall see how she responds lol

Most Helpful Guy

• guess she likes u... so wot if she's a feminist?

• She talked for like 2 hours about male privilege and stuff like that. I am always cordial with women, and that whole debate bores the hell out of me, so I was a little unnerved. I know she likes me, I just want to know if we are going to have sex I guess aha.

What Girls Said 2

• Yes, it is.

• Yes, the sooner you ask, the better.

What Guys Said 1

• It's okay to ask this, 4 dates is good