How do chubby guys gets girlfriends?

How come some women who are attractive have boyfriends who aren't in great shape? How did they get them?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, girls aren't near as visual as men are. I see a lot of heavy-set men dating thin girls. Keep in mind, there are some girls who are physically attracted to heavier men.

With this being said, in our age group especially, girls go for a guy's income over his looks. Most of these young women are gold-diggers, which is why overweight famous men have no problem getting girls at all. However, no matter what you look like, if you're not some rich man willing to spoil her, there is no chance. This is why I like older women more (they're more open-minded.)

It's a shallow world out there.

What Girls Said 6

• Clearly they have something else going for them. Most likely they have a fun personality.

• Guys who aren't in shape have a bigger chance at being in relationships than girls who aren't in shape - since girls are less superficial.
    They get girls just like any other dude.

• Depends on the woman, but it's probably because he has a good personality and can make her laugh. He may make her feel safe and secure, too. While looks are important, they're not everything. A guy can be attractive for other things.

• I think it depends on their personality a lot. For girls it's not just about the looks. If the guy is nice, kind and caring, I really won't mind couple of extra pounds! He will be the most handsome man out there because I love who he is as a person. Of course, this applies to chubby, not extremely overweight.

• They used to be friends.

• because the heart matters more than the face. pretty simple i should say

What Guys Said 12

• I am in a position of body type where I am "Built Chubby". I lost 100lbs and now am very strong and have some definition, but I still have that annoying awkward chub on my belly. I guess confidence is what made me sorta successful with girls. I just act like im normal and girls treat me as such, but overweight guys who get girls usually just tend to overcompensate with a good personality, and some girls are not superficial and value that sort of thing. Its really a multitude of factors, my advice to you, if you are overweight is to tackle that shit. Eat healthier and change up your lifestyle, seems hard but isn't really. Focus on self development and the confidence and self esteem will build and resonate within itself. That is what I did and I have never been at a higher level of happiness than where I am right now!

• some guys like chubby gals maybe>?

• They love them... You don't argue with this fact, it just has to be accepted.

• Good personality and sense of humor. The value of being able to make a girl laugh can't be undervalued.

• Why didn't you ask them yourself?

• Girls ALWAYS jealous a guy who is hotter than them, even tho most of them won't admit it. So being with a chubby guy makes them feel better, these bastards

• girls want security. Chubby dudes look more secure than a guy in great shape. I don't think its about money or other things.

• Young women here in the United States (I can't speak for Canada) are gold-diggers for the most part.

• fit/good looking people make more money on average than chubby/average guys.

• They don't have looks..
    So they can't brag..
    So girls will feel more emotionally secure with them

• By being funny...

• I don't know, i sometimes wonder that myself... But usually the guys asking these questions are good looking themselves...

• Because looks aren't the only thing that women look at

• Chubby guys tend to be nicer and treat girl better...