Girls, She stopped texting me for four days and I finally texted her again. She said this?

There is a hangout tonight and she is in charge of decorations. So I decided to text her and ask if she had everything because I was going to be by a store to get some supplies if she needed.

After not talking for 4 days, she responded within 2 minutes and said "Thank you so much, You are so sweet! Thank you for thinking of me! I think I have everything though!"

I was not expecting that response at all. I was expecting a delayed response of "I have everything I need" type of text.

Does that text mean anything

5

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe she wanted you to text her

• I wanted to! But I felt like I was going to annoy her for texting her again since she was the one who stopped our conversation and didn't text back

• We did talk. We talked in person when we saw each other, and we started texting again. Although she is back in this "I am not texting you" phase. I think she is having a hard time in life so she doesn't feel like texting.

• Give her time then

What Girls Said 4

• It means she's polite too.

• No, not really. She responded immediately because it was time sensitive.

• She really could just be acting polite. How did tonight go?

• she's just being nice.

• Just being nice by calling me sweet and responding within 2 minutes?
      I guess I will take your word for it. Time to move on