Do you agree with my quote about cheating men and "loyal" women?

"Taking a dude back after he's cheated on you, lied to your face, and completely eradicated your trust in him does not make you a loyal female. It makes you a weak Individual. "

I know it is hard to leave someone who cheated on you but you will eventually move on and get over it, however getting back in that relationship is not progress and you trying to take a step toward to better your life. Just think about how a guy would view you as, hell think he could have you any time he wanted.

Most Helpful Guy

• It means you're settling

What Guys Said 6

• I wouldn't say 'weak' because to forgive someone who did that you have to be pretty strong...

More like idiotic individual that's like going back to an ex for a relationship.. They're an ex for a reason

People are stupid

• Guys aren't the only ones that cheat but removing someone negative from your life would make me consider someone strong rather than forgiving/loyal.

• going back to anyone who has cheated makes you weak... I've been there and learned from experience it can never work

• That quote really doesn't roll off the tongue.

• I agree with your quote 10000%

• I do but if you care about someone then you can forgive them lying to you and they can change if you talk to them but if they cheated and you have evidence then you should never talk to him. I lied to my ex about going out with friends because she did not like me going out with them but I never cheated on her and I will always love her and will always want to marry her even though she does not feel the same way

What Girls Said 11

• Yes and no. If he lied to you, then yes, trust is gone and you should leave him. However if he was honest about it, depending on the circumstances, honesty may deserve a second chance. You're young, it's easy for you to say the woman should leave no matter what, but you may not wanna break up your family and have your kids go through a divorce just because your husband made one drunken mistake.

• My friend is 16 they don't have have a home to break

• In that case, yes, leave. Your question sounded more like a general one, but if it's a particular situation, as a 16-year old she's too young to let a guy cheat on her and stay with him. I meant that after 10 or more years or marriage and with kids involved, a woman may want to think twice before throwing it all away. Your friend, no. If he cheats in such early stages of the relationship (meaning before marriage), he'll probably do it again. My opinion.

• Yeah, I agree.

• I agree it makes them weak and stupid. The guy just wants someone he can get over on

• Yeah I do but you know it is really hard to completely leave someone when you are in love.

• Wasn't Jesus big on handing out second chances?

• I agree with it

• Yeah but I can't really judge. It's rough to be in love with a cheater

• Yes, I completely agree.

• If you knew what I know about cheating guys, no women would take them back!!!

• It make me retarded cause he keeps doing it and I keep going back

• Truer words were never spoken.