Do you think this is too fast for a new relationship?

If you started dating someone and not even a week in you started kissing/making out, Would this be moving too fast?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• This whole concept of moving too fast in a relationship is absolutely bulls**t

If you guys are comfortable with eachother and you think it's the right time then why not?

If you wanna fu** on the first date...
    Do it...

If you wanna wait for set for a year thats all fine :)

What Guys Said 3

• I would say it depends as everyone are different and go at different pace as well as solve things differently. If you two find it alright to do it just do it and if one of you have any doubts just speak with each other or just wait a little bit more. Just saying that everyone are different and there is no specific answer to this question because of this.

• If you are only concerned with kissing or making out, then its a bit too early, but at least you didn't go too far with that.

• Really just depends on how you feel about it.

What Girls Said 4

• Very much depends which country and which part of the country you're in. I've lived in placed where kissing before 3rd date was considered too fast, and I've lived in LA where you are basically expected to sleep with a guy the very night you met him... But in the end, it should be an individual preference. As long as it's ok for both of you, there's no need to be concerned.

• If you feel it is right, then do it. I kissed my boyfriend the first day we became an item and we had been dating a week before that and flirting a week before that... I don't see how kissing within a week would be weird. Just do what makes you comfortable. :)

• No it's not.

• its too fast.