Are there more advantages or disadvantages for a 17 year-old 5'11 girl?

Not sure if this might be kind of too tall for a 17 year-old girl. I've been this height for nearly a year now and hopefully I'm done growing.
This is show my growth has been:
Age 12 – 5’4
Age 13/14 – 5’7
Age 15 – 5’9
Last year till now – 5’11

• Disadvantages and limited options in the dating world
    0% (0)50% (5)25% (5)Vote
  • Advantages and many options in the dating world
    10% (1)30% (3)20% (4)Vote
  • A combination of both
    90% (9)20% (2)55% (11)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
2|9

Most Helpful Guy

• The third poll option literally made my brain melt.

0|0
    0|0
    • The third poll means that it has both it's pros and cons in the dating world and it's neither completely an advantage nor a disadvantage.

• I'm aware of what you tried to convey. It's okay; we'll live.

What Guys Said 8

• depends... personally i like tall gals

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, it will be challenging when you begin dating. You will mostly be limited to guys as tall or taller than you.

0|0
    1|0
  • You have more options in terms of career. Finding a boyfriend isn't the most important thing in the world, even though you think it is.

1|0
    0|0
    • Nope, it's not. I'm right now focused on finishing HS mainly and keeping up my 3.60 GPA. I would like to major in neurology and go on till getting my Ph. D but I would like to have a boyfriend along the way. It wouldn't be bad being in a relationship either.

• If you're trying to get your Ph, D. having a boyfriend right now would ruin everything. A career is more important. Tall people make more money than the short ones according to Forbes magazine. Focus on school and don't be a fool like me who wasted 3 years in a relationship.

• You're a little too tall for me unless you like shorter guys...

0|0
    0|0
  • You'll be taller than a lot of guys so it depends if you're ok with dating a man shorter than you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't seem to have hurt Taylor Swift.

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally love tall girls. It depends on the guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on what you're talking about. I mean, she'd be a great asset to a basketball team but for example would be too tall for ME to date

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• It doesn't make a difference if you are tall or short.

0|0
    0|0
  • You Don't Have It As Bad As Me. I'll Be 17 In 2 Months And I'm 5'2. Yes I'm Shorter Than You Were At 12.😑

0|0
    0|0