Guy I'm seeing found my photo online. is it cute or creepy?

I've been seeing this one guy for 2 weeks or so now. he's really great and I like him. anyway we were texting me today and he sent me a photo of my Facebook profile pic (we aren't friends on fb) and said "who is this gorgeous lady?" when I asked him where he had found it, he said that he had found my fb by typing in my surname (which I have told him twice over the course of 2 weeks)

is it cute or a bit creepy? I mean he's been searching for me online..

Most Helpful Girl

• I personally don't think so. You told him your first name and last name so naturally he looked you up on Facebook. The whole point of Facebook is for people to find you. It would've been creepy if you hadn't told him anything about yourself and he somehow still had a photo of you.

What Guys Said 2

• i dont understand why people think things like this is creepy.. i mean its the information that YOU put on the internet so no its not creepy.

• He might be suggesting you to 'friend' him. I would think it's cute.

What Girls Said 8

• Its borderline creepy but i like he remembered your name and how he did it.

• The fact that he googled you at this early stage is kind of an invasion of privacy

• Weird as I kinda accept and expect all girls I date to google me when they find out my whole name

• It's both.

• Umm... He might have good intentions... But I find it creepy, and I think you do too otherwise the question wouldn't have popped into your head. Just saying.

• it's a little creepy because he googled and it's kinda a invasion of your privacy

• It's a little creepy...

• Looking someone up on facebook has become so common now... I guess I wouldn't call it creepy, but it can be annoying.
    You can always customize your facebook privacy preferences to prevent any unwanted attention.

• Not creepy. You're on Facebook, people are going to see your pictures.