Is there a point in dating when it's such a female advantaged market?

As a guy, if you're not 6'2 or taller and white, you have almost 0 chance in dating or attracting girls, so wtf is the point?

Meanwhile girls get dates almost whenever they want, and dont get me started on online dating and tinder

Most Helpful Girl

• What the hell are you talking about lmao
    Go outside and meet people. Internet dating is a joke for the most part. Tinder is a total joke xD
    People dont care who you are, they just want to either fuck you or nudes. Guys aren't the same as girls when it comes to dating obviously. Most dudes are on tinder for a quick fuck and the girls aren't usually up for it for the most part. They rather have a relationship.

You looking for a relationship or hook up?

And stop comparing yourself to other people and generalizing.

Internet dating is fickle, shallow, and there is no chase. Its just another advertisement.

I doubt most people get real use out of tinder.

• I do go outside that doesn't matter. You clearly have no idea how shitty dating is for a guy.

Imagine being in the Sahara looking for water, that's dating as a guy.

• 24 years of bad luck?

• 24 years is abit much lol you are 24
      You mean like 5 years or so perhaps
      And yes. Factors are involved in these things.
      Like how friendly snd flirty are you? Where do you meet women? And do you get out alot? What are your interests? What kind of women do you like?

Also going to the gym can increase your chances. Ofc many men dont ands succeed though.

What Girls Said 9

• Yeah and if you're a 6 foot tall woman most guys don't want you because they generally prefer short girls so give me a break.

• You still have WAY more options than any guy trust me, you have no idea what a barren wasteland dating is for the average guy

• Okay, so then why do you think there aren't any girls who will date you because of the way you look?

• Not because of the way I look but because of the market, it's slanted towards women, they get choice and guys get nothing.

The average girl will get hundreds of guys online and on tinder and even more in person, its so easy for them to get dates or meet guys. Meanwhile as a guy I'm about to turn 24 and I've had 1 date my whole life no matter how much effort I put in

• Unless you want to go live alone in a cave in Moldova keeping goats, yes.

• Then you may think about 80% of girls are ugly. lol. There are not enough 6'2 white guys in the world for us to have gotten our population to 7.8 billion people. Oh my gosh people are so ridiculous.
    Maybe it's not that attractive girls aren't dating you, but maybe your standards are too high.

• Plenty of guys don't fit those requirements and they still get dates. Oh.

• You clearly have no idea how hard it is

• 0.05%? Some pretty accurate statistics there, huh? Lol.

• the odds are very low, that's just a guess but trust me it's that low

• That is actually not true. Being a 5'1 girl, dating someone who is 6'2 or taller would be weird for me. Id be way too short for him. So not every girl wants to date super tall guys or white guys. That being said, I'd date anyone who I felt something for. Even if they are super tall or super short. Those aren't flaws. If you're tall, flaunt it, if you're short then flaunt it.

• That is so untrue, lol.

• There is no point if you can't be bothered about any of this.

• i dont think so.

• WOW! That sucks.

What Guys Said 10

• hahahhaha is this a joke? 6'2" is 2 much bro after all... how many people r above 6'2"?

• I'm 5'5 and black... so I'm even shorter than you are + as far away from being white as possible, and I've still had women dig me. Explain that

• Black is the next best thing after white, and you're not bad looking

• you're good at coming up with excuses

• Girls can get sex whenever they want but not relationships

• Yeaaahhh

• @bards

Yay!
      ヽ (´▽`)/

Another thing I could say that in addition to it being a better deal, its also more of a complement.

Because like you said, with friends with benefits, the girl is risking her heart and putting her feelings in jeopardy more than if she took things slow. And I'm guessing a girl wouldn't take that risk on just anyone, so when you agree to start off as friends with benefits , you are saying: "I know this might end badly for me but I'm so drawn to you that I think it's worth the risk"

• @Bandit74 yup. If you like them enough, you could take the chance and risk it. I guess its better than wondering about "what if" and what doesn't kill you is suppose to make you stronger xD

• Just be patient and keep your shit together, and wait until you're over 28. The tables will turn then.

• All falls statements. I'm 5'10, black, and overweight, and I have no problem attracting ladies. :)

• 5'10 is still tall, and black is the next best thing after white

• It's not an excuse.

• The game is about playing the cards you're dealt, the best u can. Play those cards!

• I'm Asian and only stand 5'7 and I've dated 5 girls now. 4 of them were white/mixed. I think your argument is invalid =_=

• Well damn im not 6'2 or white

• You have zero chance, might as well kill yourself :P

Jk

DONT DO IT!!!

• Yeah hasn't and won't happen to me, glad you're doing better though thats great.

• Im not out of the woods man that's what i get told but not what i believe sometimes cause for so many years i was told i was ugly and repulsive

• You're absolutely right. You have two types of troll answers here:
    1. Girls - they in fact do aim for white men, but won't admit it so as not to appear racist.
    2. Guys - will pretend they get laid by plenty of white girls even though they have disadvantaged features. They're talking smack to make you feel like you're just an odd ball. Ask them to show proof of their endeavors and they'll stutter.

Girls in their 20s have supreme power in the dating field, except against model handsome white men who are 9+/10.
    If you're not white, you will only be considered as a temporary fall back option on the side whom they can use for attention until they find a white man who suits them. They will then break up with you by arguing over something really stupid, instead of telling you that they are actually seeing someone else (who happens to be a white man).

• This will be of immense help to you bro, got you covered:
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a10374-why-people-don-t-talk-anymore

• that was the wrong link. but not going to look for the other. I guess you're screwed.

• No you don't have zero chance you have more chance than that but you have to work a lot harder while 6'2" white dudes have it easier and probably more money. Life isn't fair man if you want the pussy then do what has to be done.