Would I sound irrelevant/immature if I Reply " Oh hey , you remember the shoulder you cried on " ?

I was talking with a guy hanging out and all , we kissed , held hands and talked about some deep stuff... He literally cried on my shoulder maybe twice and on the phone once.. All I would do is wipe his tears and hug him or kiss him... He randomly stopped talking too me but i would see him around campus , he would just stare and I haven't heard from him in about 2weeks.. He texted me saying hello... And I really want too just say " hey , you remember the shoulder you cried on? "

0|0
3|4

Most Helpful Guy

• kind of..

i'd rather sth like...

"how things r bud? "

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• So he was open with you and shared his feeling... then he most likely felt awkward because he was crying so he avoided you for a while... and the moment he texts you, you want to throw that in his face?

0|0
    0|0
  • It would sound immature. Don't waste your time. Be the bigger person and just walk away form the situation.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep. I'd do it, be more like "Oh you need shoulder again? Too bad I only have zero shit to give"

I tried

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 3

• You weren't officially dating? If you still like I wouldn't it, or if you still want to be friends with him, because it could tarnish the relationship. If you aren't interested in him I guess you could, but it seems like his trying to talk to you again. I would give him another chance rather than being up the past like that :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I imagine that making him uncomfortable and not want to talk to you.
    Why don't you just ask him why he disappeared

0|0
    0|0
  • sounds good.

0|0
    0|0