How do I get more first dates when approaching women?

I notice a lot of girl flake on either texting me later or confirming dates when I only talk to them for a short period of time whereever we meet and I make opening conversation.

I approach and say how they're the cutest women I've seen all day and needed to say hi. We exchange names and I eventually state a date location and ask when they're free. Depending if I'm really busy or have to go somewhere fast I sometimes say "I have to go quickly" instead of asking details about them and I still get their number. However, those women with short interactions are the ones I rarely get definite first dates from.

Any thoughts to improve my dating game in approaching for a first date to make them feel attraction and safe quickly?

Most Helpful Guy

• Just ask more girls out.

What Girls Said 1

• be nicer!!

What Guys Said 2

• It happens all the time girls to girls we men are nothing but a walking list of qualities and if you slip up in just one or two you are dropped for the next pretty boy that comes along

• I don't know bitches be flakey

• Let me know when you figure this out brother, for now I keep approaching attractive women and taking them on dates.