Good places to find guys?

Hi guys I'm currently interested in dating again after a large period of single life and am having issues finding guys who actually seek a relationship, most just want sex sadly. Thing is where can you look to find guys looking for more? Pubs obviously a no go, same with work obviously and I don't trust online dating.

Any ideas?

Most Helpful Guy

• That's a good question. When I am ready to start dating again, I have no idea where to search for a woman. It used to be so simple. But, today, it's more complicated than ever. People have recommended on-line dating, but I am quite skeptical about that, naturally.

What Guys Said 3

• Clubs aka bars is always a bad idea. Instead go to places like coffee shops zoos and amusement parks. Another idea would be malls or the beach.

• True though beaches, zoos and amusement parks are out unfortunetly because cause I live in a quaint little city inland.

• Well hey Ihav2fart had a good idea GAG lol but yea.

• on GirlsAskGuys

• Through friends then, otherwise stick with online dating, you just accept that they are looking for sex, no way around that, instead use that to build a relationship

What Girls Said 1

• bars and clubs.

• I've tried, a lot lol, but I've yet to meet someone that didn't have sex as a motive.

• I'm sorry but pretty much any guy that is interested in you is going to want to have sex with you

• Yeah I get that and that's fine (I'm no prude hehe), just would like an actual relationship to go with it is all.