Guys, what made you decide that you will ONLY want to love this girl, not any other girls?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• At the end of the day, she's the only one I really want to see. She makes me feel appreciated, respected and loved. She notices every little thing I do for and she values the effort and time we have together. She compliments me and criticizes me on things I need to work on. We can both easily look past each other's flaws and even our sexual history or past relationship all together. I'm not saying this is love for other people, but to me it is.

What Guys Said 14

• That's not really a decision is it? Isn't it more instinctual, like "wow... I feel like this is the one."

• think of it like fishing. you get the dude on the hook when he sees you at first, and decides that he might like to get to know you better. from there, if the girl has a compatible personality, is nice to other people, is pretty, has similar interests, etc. they sort of 'reel us in' and you know relatively quickly that they're the one you want to love

• reel us in?

• i mean it can work both ways but a guy really starts to know a girl's right for him when they have those other things. it really doesn't take more than one or two times hanging out for us to figure it out and get hooked

• thannks

• Because all that I ever wanted was that one special woman to love, protect and provide for.
    I have never been interested in a huge batting score.
    Perhaps that was part of where I went wrong.

• The fact that she exceeded my expectations and I would find nobody else like her. I am a VERY picky man and have very high expectations, and she blew them out of the water. I was so shocked a girl like her even existed, I knew she was a keeper

• I met a woman who I wanted to start a life with. Everyone else paled in comparison. It was a deeper love than normal. Much deeper.

• Because that girl would mean the world to me i would dedicate all my time and energy to her she would be my everything

• you fall in love, when it happens to you you'll know, you dont get to choose who you fall for only who you have a crush on

• the gun in her hand.

• I never decided but chose to stay by her until she has had enough of me

• just to make her feel good.

block me now!

• Nothing, she'll reject me so I need options.

• I've never met a guy who's ever made that decision and don't think I ever will. You can't choose who you love. You can only choose who you stay with. Now what makes a man promise to stay with one girl forever is really up to the man. I can't answer that question anymore. The one time I felt that she found a way to change my mind. If I had to guess I'd say it's a mixture of experience and appreciation.

• It's not a decision, it just happens, you fall in love (the way she looks & acts etc).

• There's something wrong if I only love one person. I should be able to love my other friends too.