Girls, When should I kiss her?

So I'm about to go on a first date with a girl. Is it okay to give her a goodnight kiss or not? I feel like it might be too much for a first date. If so, how should i do it?

10

Most Helpful Girl

• do you know her have you hung out already or are you strangers?

• I've been talking to her since last September

• ok thats a good amount of time... if it feels right - as in she seems to want to and you want to- you can kiss her anytime. i wouldn't worry about which date. just how it feels in thew moment. you want it to be genuine not staged:) but you've def put in enough time i wouldn't worry about it being too soon.

What Girls Said 9

• If the date goes well definitely give her a goodnight kiss (don't make out or use toungue!) just a small kiss to let her know how you feel. I went on a first date just a while ago and he didn't try to kiss me and I remember thinking afterwards why not and wondering if he wasn't even interested in me even though I had fun... Don't leave her wondering! (I lost interest in him after he took so long to make a move)

• Someone mentioned the hand and that is what I would prefer on a first date.

Unless you know the girl and she is okay with a kiss on first date..

• If you try and kiss her before she is ready (say during the first date), then you may piss her off. Literally. She may feel invaded, and if the kiss didn’t go well, she may even be a little turned off towards you. When you both feel the connection, you will know when the right time is if you listen to your gut. It is a natural instinct that we are all born with, and by paying attention to the energy happening between the two of you, the perfect first kiss can be easy to nail.

• When should i do it? During or after?

• When it feels like the right time.

• On the cheek. I had a guy try and kiss me once (and I round up not liking him at end of date since our personalities didn't click and he was kinda jerk to people) and I rejected him. U would have accepted a peck on cheek tho. If she agrees for second date then go for it!

• On the cheek or hand.. Sure. I mean for me you're lucky if I hug you on the first date. Don't rush things if you really like her unless she obviously hints that she wants it.

• Her best friend told me that she (the girl I'm going on the date with) wants me to kiss her. So I'm pretty sure that's an obvious sign.

• If the date goes well, you should kiss her just before you say goodbye,

• U wait for the second date

• See how the night goes, maybe give her a kiss on the cheek at the end of it... thats always sweet and then she'll definitely know you are into her