What's the right time and place for first kiss?

Well I've been dating this girl for a while, but we haven't kissed yet. We sorta talked about it already and she doesn't want to do it around all of our friends (e. i a party) because she's pretty shy and our friends can get pretty... Weird... This is her first kiss and I want to make it special, what's a good time/place to kiss someone?

Most Helpful Girl

• You will have a gut feeling, as I know I did and I was the first one to make the move as I was standing on the top of my deck and he was on the top stair before the top of my deck and we looked into one another's eyes while talking and there was a little pause in out convo and inside my head I had should I shouldn't I and it repeated in my head and I went for it and glad I did and he kissed me back and it was truly magical. :) My thing is don't over think it and just go for it. As there is no when is a good time and perfect place as it just happens and your gut and also the persons body language will let you know too. :) Good luck. Help this helps. :)

What Girls Said 3

• There really isn't a when or where... But if your talking about a peck then after the first date of course but if your talking about a passionate French kiss then... Maybe after a couple of date when you start to feel comfortable about each other and when the time comes trust me you will feel the tension... And lean forward slowly and see if he is leaning forward or back. If he's leaning back then just wait for another time and if he lean forward close your eye tilt your head and boom! Magic!

• you'll know when the right time is cuz you'll feel it when its right

• Kiss her at a garden where there is nobody around or in an alley or in you room 😃

What Guys Said 1

• Right time and the right place? Just be spontaneous man