Your thought about online dating?

Have you ever tried online dating?
How was it? Success or nope?
Which site did you use?

I tried online dating few years ago, but there were only creeps and pervs.
The thing is I'm not good at socializing in real life and I don't go out often. Should I try it again?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well to me it just is fantasy (thingy)! I never tried it and don't wanna try it. Becz I feel that real interaction is only made in person!

So No...

And you said you have a problem socialising...

Here is the tip,
    Whenever you see people, just check their body language, and approach them (if their body language seems open)! Intro yourself and ask for their introduction. Stay quite speak nothing for the first time you meet...(now its up to you)

What Guys Said 3

• I've tried it, both times ddnt work out that well, I used text message for my Firestone and GAG and Kik for my second one. I want to try it again though, this time with the right girl though.

• You should try it again, ignore the creeps, and give the decent people a chance to message you too

• noooo. not for me

What Girls Said 3

• Nope, but that's because I was never really drawn to it - I always thought there were only creeps and bitter sad people on there... who might turn out to be serial killers. O. o

• I don't feel any strong attraction through online chat.. so it would never lead to dating.

No from me as well.

• i would never do online dating unless i became really desperate which i haven't and i probably never will right now i would be to scared because of all the kidnappings and things like that happening in this scary world