Guys, Does height matter?

Of course it does.. But to what extent? Im 5'2, pretty curvy... I personally love guys between 5'10 to 6 feet or above.. The taller the better actually... But Im very short... So what r ur views?

21

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 20

• height doesn't matter, why ignore someone who makes you happy is attractive with an awesome personality just because they are "too" short or tall. Finding some one of quality is hard enough with out shrinking the dating pool further.

• Yea ur right... It's just most people dont share ur viewpoint too much...:( otherwise i totally agree...

• I know right! But there are guys who think like that... Anyhoo... Thanks for ur opinion.. :)

• Not a problem.

• its all preference really some men like short women some dont, i personally do i'm 6'1 and loove short women my ex was 5'0 hehe she loved jumping on my arms haha

• i prefer da gal 2 b taller n bigger actually

• I'm 6 foot. I like 'em short. anything below 5'7 is pretty good because I like to be able to see over your head easily and being able to rest my chin on your head when we hug. So I think about 5'2 is perfect.

• Although I prefer short girls, I'm fine with whatever height she is as long as I'm still the taller one (I'm 6 feet tall).

• for the longest time, I thought I preferred tall girls, but it really turns out that I just like the girls that are right for me. I'm 5'11, and just as likely to fall for a girl that's 5'9'' as one that's 5'2''. my current crush is short, it all depends on personality and similar interests at this point. my only qualifier is that I gotta be taller than the girl i'm with (call me shallow, that's just how I feel I guess)

• No that doesn't make u shallow.. I want a guy whose at least 10inches taller... Yes I do care about personality but strictly speaking i care about a guy's height cuz i dont want my kids to grow up and be shorties like me XD lol
      Thank u for replying. :)

• If I do not have to literally jump or squat to kiss you, then it does not matter a lot for me. Even if you are that tall or short, it is not a deal-breaker. (I am nearly 5'11")
    Body type is more important for me, but still not a deal-breaker.
    The most important thing is your personality and culture.

• I don't like dating women who are already taller than me without heels. I'm 5'7" ish. I prefer her to be taller than me with heels, but shorter without. I'm 26 years old

• Guys of all sizes love short girls. Don't worry about it.

• It matters to me cuz I'm not very tall at 5' 9". I like petite giirls though, like Asian girls like 5' and 105 lbs.

• It has the moderate priority on my list!

• umm for me as a guy (but who am i to give out advice) height does not matter. i like natural beauty, but not fussy about height, really its your preference, but i have said mine XP

• Well it doesn't matter when you're having sex, cuddling , or hugging. A major pro for guys, that don't want to seem creepy, can look at your face without your boobs in their face.

• I like smaller girls I stand 6 ft. I would feel so dominant.

• Doesn't matter much for me, if you're a fun girl to be around with
    Height is just height

• I like short girl and many think the same. No need to worry

• 5"2 is not that short a lot of guys like short girls

• I think ur perfect but I think a guy ur height is better I'm just like u

• Im shit out of luck I am only 5'5!

• It doesn't, i am 6'4 and i am dating a girl which is i think around 4'7