Guys, Guys ideal boob size? (on a girl ofc)?

What do you prefer?

• A cup
    14% (10)
  • B cup
    17% (12)
  • C cup
    43% (30)
  • D cup
    10% (7)
  • DD onwards?
    16% (11)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

31

Most Helpful Guy

• Happy with a nice saggy F cup.

What Guys Said 30

• To be truthfully honest, if you showed me your breasts, my dick would get just as hard if you were A cup or DDD cup! So I'm not sure how to vote.
    Since most guys are gonna say they like big juggs I'll vote A cup. (Even though I love tit fucking and shooting cum across her big milky melons!)

• LMAO dude cmon. You are 59 years old and got the creepiest fucking picture in the world. Isn't that a bit old to be posting shirtless pics and talking like that?

• Ha ha! Thanks! I'm glad I got someone's attention.

• I think the fact that DD is the biggest size here has misled a lot of the guys who've voted. I guarantee if they were shown pictures, most would pick D cup.

D is the best, in my not so humble opinion... big enough to have fun with (you can't really motorboat anything smaller than a D cup), and yet small enough that she still looks classy.

• I like tits of all sizes and shapes. I have had a woman who was a flat as a little boy and another who was a EE.
    The big tits were a lot of fun to play with, but I did not care for the A cup woman any less because of her almost non-existent breasts.
    Of course, if I could design my dream woman she would have enormous tits. Most men would. :-)

• Boobs shouldn't determine a girl for a guy. A lot more aspects to toss around and evaluate to see if you like her. If they're only after boobs though, I'd say enough to be able to cup in your hands.

• why dont you hav an all of the above option?

• I just don't care what size boobs the girl I want to date has , that is because to me and many other men find all boob sizes are all equally sexy, because boobs are boobs. I want to date a girl for her personality , not her body. I want to date a girl that has the following: big heart, mature, kind, polite, and has an amazing personality. All that matters is in the inside not the outside (this can apply to both genders).

• That depends entirely on your body, skinny girls fit tiny boobs better for example.
    As long as it doesn't look out of place on your body any size is fine.

• Cup size is only half of the beast measurement. The number matters to.
    For example a 38A is about the same size as a 30B
    Usually though B-C

• Not small enough to be flat and not big enough to be huge. Anything in between.

• The bigger, the better!

• All sizes except the humongous and unnatural ones

• Don't care just don't be flat chested A20 is the lowest I'll go if they make those lol.

• C, D and DD are great

• Honestly it wouldn't matter to see im not perverted like that there's more to a girl then the size of her breasts

• No fucking clue!

• Wow your so helpful :)

• My girl asked me this before. I said a handful is just about right.

• I like big boobs and ass. Give me DD or bigger.

• They are all good. I guess C would be the ideal.

• I prefer B to C because A's there is not much to play with, and D's they are too big and get in the way. I wouldn't not date a girl because of her boobs though.

• B, C... A is nice too.

• I like petite, as in Asian girls. I prefer smaller girls with smaller breasts and asses.

• flat like me. Block me please.

• bigger the better providing it doesn't look disproportionate

• I don't really care all that much

• Bigger the hotter

• :) :) B cup

• If I had to choose one it'd be DD+ but the minimum is a C!

• This is the only place where I have ever heard guys say they prefer small boobs. Weird.

• gravity defying G cups! :P

• I prefer A cups, but boobs would never be the reason why I wouldn't date someone, nor would they be the reason I would date someone.