Do quiet guys care if a girl is shy and a bit awkward in a relationship?

Most Helpful Guy

• well yeah, I am a bit shy i was on a few dates with a shy girl, some people told me there was great chemistry between us and i was told i should try move it on, tried to she got cold feet and said then we were just friends. Won't mind but a girl at work told me she definitely likes me, have spoken to her recently and it was like before, so it makes it difficult to read what she's thinking. It also makes it important for me with a shy person to understand what they want and the speed they want to go at. For her it's important that she tells the guy the speed she wants to go at.

What Guys Said 6

• No not really, because once she grows more confident around him he knows that she will become awesome and her flaws will be the very thing he grows to love, x

• I think all of you 15 year olds feel awkward in relationships yet relationships still exist.

• Not necessarily

• I would care, I'd be curious why she's feeling awkward if we're close, she can tell me, I won't bite her

• Nope I don't think they would care..

• shy females piss us quiet guys off.

What Girls Said 3

• I don't think they care.

• Being a shy girl is no disadvantage if you know how a guy’s mind works. Being shy isn’t a curse. It’s more like a wall you build around yourself. And as long as you know how to give the guy you like a good peek at you from behind your high shy walls, you’ll have him and every other guy clamoring for your attention all the time.

• Depends. Im shy and if a go out with a shy boy its extremly boring