Do you think that if you have trust issue you can't have an virtual/online relationship?

Most Helpful Girl

• It would be very difficult to be in a long distance relationship if you have trust issues. You don't get to see the person that often and would more than likely wonder where he or she is and what is going on often.

What Guys Said 1

• Betrayal is something like a tick that stays on your body and sucks blood throughout life. Yes, I agree, sometimes old hurts resurface and it is difficult to trust. Besides lot of people pretend online - something that they want to be, but they are not in real life.

• I agree. Thank you. I tried to date in "real life" but I felt I was overwhelmed by guys, always calling me or texting, or wanting to go out, is not that I don't want to is just that it didn't feel good at the moment.

I met this incredible guy online, I know is not a catfish, we have plans to meet but he keeps online way too much but at the same time he is always there for me, he never goes without talking to me, even if I ignore him he is still there, I have to give him so much credit but..

I am not ready for being betrayed, I suffered so I don't want to have it online too.

Does that make sense?

• The answer is embedded in your reply. The guy spends so much time online, how does he get time to earn and support a relationship? The answer is NO, he wants you in his life and be a crutch - so, my advice proceed cautiously - I don't see a future in this relationship

What Girls Said 3

• Virtual/online relationships can't be taken seriously anyways, you can't be in a relationship with someome you've never even met. At least in my opinion. So I can't really answer about the trust issue thing, cause I don't believe they are actual relationships. But.. people with trust issues get into real relationships too, so I guess it's up to the person.

• Not at all..

• An online relationship isn't a relationship. It's a pen pal...